QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel CPU 2.0GHz or faster
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or above compatible card with 256MB VRAM or more (Radeon or GeForce recommended)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible card
QP Shooting - Dangerous!! Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the QP Shooting - Dangerous!! game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A mysterious nemesis has taken pudding away from the world. Can a lone heroine with a sweet tooth stop their nefarious plans?
It's time to get back your pudding... again!
- 5 Stages - meet old friends and new enemies as you progress through five wildly different stages to solve the mystery of the missing pudding.
- 4 Difficulty levels - something for every player, from merely challenging to tear-jerking.
- 3 Play Styles - play with Orthodox, Defensive or Aggressive style, affecting the behavior of your Hyper Mode.
- 28 Formations to Unlock - earn points to unlock new attack formations for QP. You can load up to 3 different Rbit formations onto the field, and switch them on the fly.
- Arcade and Conquest Mode - Conquest Mode saves your progress and allows you to progress a stage at a time, striving to do ever better.
- Replays - Save replays of your best victories and most miserable failures to study or share.