RAGE 2 is a rather brief Doom-style game for a single player. The two studio powerhouses have worked at it. The former is Avalanche Studios, which provides the open-world insanity here. The latter is id Software, which is responsible for a first-person shooter, and it allows you to go around, shoot, and explode. Download RAGE 2 and get a comprehensive idea of the gameplay.
The graphics are well-done here with the neon-splattered design. You will enjoy the varied landscape, including the green jungles, dry deserts, swing moor, and more. The wasteland is large and massive, with plenty of details. Everything sounds perfect here.
You will be suggested to perform your tasks in a dark and a little bit boring open world where you will not find any order and law. The story is simple. In the past the asteroid has killed 80% of the population of the Earth. Those who survive are divided into groups. There are gangs roaming around. There is the tyrannical Authority keeping all the other under strict control. You will navigate Walker, which poses a threat to the Authority’s power. Being robbed and left without means of living, you are going to demand justice. By the way, you can be both male and female. It’s for you to decide.
Be ready for the first-person mayhem, vehicle combat, and an open world full of madness. You are expected to choose trucks, gyrocopters, and other vehicles to explore the lands around faster. Try to win in battles, killing gangs, picking up the tools, which will help you to break the rule of The Authority. You will get the choice of upgradable weapons.
This RAGE 2 review does not include details, but the above brief description will be enough to understand the key moments.
The controls are rather difficult, responsive, and diverse in this game being divided into categories. You can do a lot of things with vehicles, your skills, interface, and in general.
Replay Value 4/5
Here you will find the well-implemented ideas. Perhaps, they are not original, but you will be engaged. There is a relatively small open-world map; still you will have a lot to do: unlock new weapons, abilities, vehicles, and other items. Though there are very few missions. Thus, we would say that the replayability is not too high, but it allows you to restart the game and enjoy new ways to play it.
The Bottom Line
Being involved in Rage 2, you will complete the challenges requiring quite a lot of actions to drive to a specific place, kill people there, collect currencies and items from various crates, and grow in power. It is ostensibly an open-world game, but upgrades and weapons are given out only at specific locations.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 4
The map is full of tasks and objects;
The gameplay is enjoyable.
There is a lack of depth here.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page