Remnant: From the Ashes
Remnant: From the Ashes is an action video game and a third-person shooter in which you fight the evil creatures from another dimension. The developer of this game is Gunfire Games and it first became available on August 20, 2019. You can download Remnant: From the Ashes for the popular modern platforms, including Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 4.
Let’s begin by discussing the Remnant: From the Ashes graphics. The game has nice visuals even though they are not too impressive according to the modern standards. There are plenty of interesting environments and the overall style has a lot of strong points. The animations are smooth and the characters look detailed and well-drawn.
The Remnant: From the Ashes gameplay is quite straightforward and it deals with the popular topic – surviving in the age of post-apocalypse. In the game, you play as one of the last people standing in the world and you need to fight monstrous that came from a different dimension. The Remnant: From the Ashes install is a third-person shooter and you can choose whether you want to play alone or you want up to two players to join you.
When playing this game, you will need to open portals to other dimensions. By going to other realms you will be able to get important resources and figure out how to destroy the creatures. The game generates a new world and maps where you can discover interesting environments and overcome new obstacles. By destroying your enemies, you can get better armor and weapons to make you more powerful. The gameplay of the Remnant: From the Ashes install becomes more exciting when you play with your friends.
The game is not overly complicated and you will quickly remember the necessary controls, especially if you played similar games before. Whether you choose to use the keyboard or controller, it remains convenient to play. However, because it is a shooter game, the precision of aiming seems to be easier when using a mouse and a keyboard.
Replay Value 5/5
Another important aspect of the Remnant: From the Ashes full game is its replay value. It is quite high because there are several moments when the story changes depending on your decision. It means that there are some locations that you won’t visit on your first try. Also, the bosses that you get to fight are chosen randomly so you can see all of them only if you play more than once.
The Bottom Line
Remnant: From the Ashes is a prominent game in the post-apocalyptic survival genre. It is challenging enough and is especially interesting when you play it with your friends. The game offers plenty of variety when it comes to locations, bosses, and more. You can download Remnant: From the Ashes for the platform of your choice and see if you can save the world from the evil forces.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Immersive plot with different challenges;
Difficulty levels could be improved.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page