Rush Bros Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rush Bros. game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Rush Bros is a music reactive Platform Racing Game that features a single player and a competitive multiplayer either split-screen local or online between two simultaneous racers. rush through over 45 unique levels jam-packed with puzzles, obstacles and power-ups in a race to the finish line where the victor can literally crush his competition.
- 45+ music-infused, platform racing tracks jam-packed with puzzles, obstacles and power-ups
- Features musical tracks by Xilent, Dead Day Revolution, Black Parrot, Animal Music, winners of the Beat Battle and more!
- Special themed stages including ReverbNation, Infected Mushroom, Dead Day Revolution, Xilent, Side FX, and the list keeps growing
- Reactive level design where the music you play directly affects the movement of traps, obstacles and backgrounds
- Single Player Mode allows players to learn the levels and race against their own Ghost Data
- Two Player Local Split-Screen Action
- Online Multiplayer that supports Cross-Platform competition between PC and Mac gamers
- Rock out to your own MP3 or OGG music library
- Remix your gameplay by turning on "Fast Forward" to speed everything up, "Survival Mode" where it is one hit and game over or the new "Zombie Repellant" which turning off will add the new zombeats to each level
- Play as the Rush Sisters!