Save the Ninja Clan
SummarySave the Ninja Clan is a platformer for casual players as well as speed runners. There are two ways to play this game: play through the normal story mode or find secrets/"bugs" in the game to annoy the Game Manager watching.
StoryAn evil ninja kidnapped your friends. You must collect scrolls in order to find your friends and save them. You will play as different ninjas as the journey progresses. Each ninja has a different ability: Green ninja has a double jump, Purple Ninja has a sprint, and the Grey Ninja has a dash (with temporary invincibility).
Alternate StoryYou can annoy the "Game Manager" by finding secrets/"bugs" in the game. Eventually he will get tired of you breaking the current level and send you off to the next one.
-Gamepad/Controller Highly Recommended-
- 30 Unique Levels.
- Secrets/Bugs in all non boss levels.
- 3 Ninja types with different abilities.
- 3 Boss Fights.
- Game too hard or too easy? Adjust the game speed.
- You can unlock knife modifications.
- Many stats are tracked.
- Replays that show previous attempts.
- Secret ending which unlocks something secret.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.