Slice, Dice & Rice
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Slice Dice & Rice is an indie fighting game with no health bars. Inspired by Bushido Blade, it revolves around the idea of finding an opening in opponents defense and ending the round with a single, clean hit. Gone are the tedious hit points each scratch impairs your movement, every wound might be your last.
Our goal was to make fighting games accessible to anyone. An intuitive set of basic abilities allowed us to remove the need for memorizing inputs and move-lists, while retaining the complexity. Moves can be canceled to feint an attack, hits can be parried or dodged, and they can clash with one another. This creates a mind-game heavy gameplay, one that mimics real samurai showdowns
Characters and Stages
You can play as one of 8 characters, all with their own stories and unique fighting styles. Games cast offers many variations of gameplay, from a swift monk using only his fists in battle, to a muscular lady with a giant sword that compensates speed and mobility with endurance during her attacks.
Fights take place in alternative version of Japanese underworld and features 6 unique stages with hand-drawn textures.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page