Slybots: Frantic Zone Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Slybots: Frantic Zone game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take their control in the frantic zone and leverage 4 unique stealth mechanics to catch your sly foes off-guard. Dont be afraid to use dirty tricks to win amazing 3-minute matches across different game modes, proving that you dont belong to the e-waste dump.
Slybots: Frantic Zone is a local multiplayer dual-stick shooter: all players are looking at the same screen, but there are things that only one of them knows...
Master the art of camouflage and enjoy the adrenalin rush of the most frantic zone youve ever seen.
- Local multiplayer with hectic 3-minute matches
- Single-player challenges to hone your skills
- Different game modes: Deathmatch, Capture the Battery, Endless
- Tight controls for the characters, physics-based mayhem on the environment!
- 4 ingenious camouflaging mechanics, which can be combined
- Dozens of scenarios tailored for the stealth mechanics
- Electrifying soundtrack by composer Joakim Karlberg