Space Survivors Shooter
Space Survivors Shooter Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Space Survivors Shooter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Hello Space Surviors, if you are wondering why this game is called "Space Survivors Shooter", let me give you a short explanation.
The Game you are looking at right now is not near any finished stage. So the game we want to create will inherit two modes the first one is with zombies which is currently under development. And the second mode is the "real" Space Survivors Shooter which will be a futuristic shooter which will have maps in space and on ground.
So after thats clear, you might ask yourself so no space yet? The answer is yes, and maybe you are asking yourself now so what can i do the mode which is already released.
For this let me give you a short list:
- Buy weapons from walls, with your earned points, which you get by shooting the not very zombie like looking puppets
- Shoot zombies to get points to buy areas open to get to other weapons and perks
- Play alone or with friends via a peer to peer connection
- Survive as many rounds as you can while the zombies are getting more and have more health each wave.
- Get lucky when a powerup get's dropped when you kill a zombie
- Configure you own difficulty via editing the xml files in the config directory, there you can set for example the zombies walk speed or the seconds you have between a waves end and the new wave starts. You can also define how many zombies are allowed on screen at the same time and some other cool stuff. (only gamemodes.xml and zombieTypes.xml are used.)
- Buy perks so you can have more health carry a third weapon or being able to faster reload you weapons
- Get an upgrade for you weapon with the G.A.U machine.
- Now to the most importent one Give us the developers feedback so we can make the game better
But maybe you are one of those people who thinks thats not enough for you, well if thats the case just add the game to your wishlist, even if could just download the demo right now and could expirience the full game with no disadvantages what so ever, because maybe you want to look into this game in the future.
Please understand that this game is being developed by a few developers (3) with no experience in games and we are not able to work on it fulltime.
Found some spelling mistakes? You can keep them we won't tell if you won't :).
But if you found some bugs please report them here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/704430/discussions/0/3491891042514185651/