- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible.
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Streamline game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Since Streamline 1.0, there are now two gamemodes, "Platform" and "Dash".
Build your own designs in the new "Builder" gamemode.
Platform is our survival gamemode, survive for as long as you can whist your platform is falling appart. Use your powers to retract the cubes to their original position.
Dash is our new gamemode where your objective is to capture the orbs and gain a score, also here the platform will fall apart. Use your powers to retract the cubes to their original position.
* Power: Use your power to retract the cubes to their original location. Power will be replenished over time.
* Unpredictable Gameplay: The game is largely controlled by randomised events ensuring no two games will be the same.
* Physics: Every cube has a mind of it's own and will calculate a path of it's own without the interference of other objects.
* Gameplay: Movement system and colliders have been optimised for smooth gameplay where every touch of the player will calm the cubes motion.