- Release date: 6/25/2015
- Developer: John Szymanski
- Publisher: John Szymanski
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud, Includes level editor
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 65 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound
Sumo Revise Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sumo Revise game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's super fat guys free-styling!!!
Sumo Revise is a local-multiplayer brawler designed to harken back to the zaniness and replayability of couch-crowding games like Super Smash Bros. and GoldenEye 007, with a splash of silliness of games like QWOP and Surgeon Simulator 2013.
INSANE, UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY
Struggle to force your friends out of the ring in lightning-fast, ever-changing rounds. Grab power-ups to learn the secret abilities of the sumo masters. Don hats and costumes on the fly to confuse your opponents (and yourself)!
EXOTIC LOCATIONS AND EXTENSIVE CUSTOMIZATION
Battle in seven different arenas in the far reaches of Sumo Land. Sharpen your skills with 12 different modes and gameplay modifiers, including Free-For-All, Capture the Flag, and Bacon. Create and share your own levels and modes for never-ending insanity!
THE PLACE IS CRAWLING WITH SUMOS!
Play with up to 8 players simultaneously, or supplement with AI opponents if you're feeling lonely.
REALISTIC SUMO PHYSICS?
Unfortunately, since they're so portly the sumos don't exactly maneuver well...Move wisely!