Unfortunately, professional review of the Sunken game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Atmosphere Leaning on the visuals and the story, Sunken is heavy on immersion. Stomping the content as quickly as possible isn't the goal survival is. Sunken is set in an eerie dungeon out of this world and we want that atmosphere to sink into your bones.
- Crafting Crafting is an important part of Sunken, and it is done exclusively in the crafting room found on every level of the dungeon. To be able to craft anything, though, you will need to find recipes for the items or the abilities that you want to craft (yes, the abilities are not gained through leveling, but by crafting!).
- Randomization The monsters and the loot are random in this game. Whether youll get a weak sword or a great armor, whether youll run into a few zombies or an elite Impaler with Tormentors following in his wake, is left to chance, the chance you will have to take in Sunken.
- Narrative There are many lore books lying around in each level of the dungeon. The narrative is not spoon-fed, and you will have to figure out some things on your own. It contains mature themes.
- Permadeath Roguelike! Since the beginning of the project, we wanted Sunken to be hardcore. When you die, you lose your levels and equipment; however, the skills you have unlocked stay that way. Go big or go home!
- Competition You will fight until you die. Compete with other players by checking the Steam-integrated leaderboards. Go get them, tigers.