GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
An atmospheric, dungeon crawling ARPG with a touch of a Roguelike, Sunken is intended to be a marriage of genres. Focused on keeping the player on his toes, the game will explore crafting, looting, fighting and challenging gameplay through which a dark story is woven.
- Atmosphere Leaning on the visuals and the story, Sunken is heavy on immersion. Stomping the content as quickly as possible isn't the goal survival is. Sunken is set in an eerie dungeon out of this world and we want that atmosphere to sink into your bones.
- Crafting Crafting is an important part of Sunken, and it is done exclusively in the crafting room found on every level of the dungeon. To be able to craft anything, though, you will need to find recipes for the items or the abilities that you want to craft (yes, the abilities are not gained through leveling, but by crafting!).
- Randomization The monsters and the loot are random in this game. Whether youll get a weak sword or a great armor, whether youll run into a few zombies or an elite Impaler with Tormentors following in his wake, is left to chance, the chance you will have to take in Sunken.
- Narrative There are many lore books lying around in each level of the dungeon. The narrative is not spoon-fed, and you will have to figure out some things on your own. It contains mature themes.
- Permadeath Roguelike! Since the beginning of the project, we wanted Sunken to be hardcore. When you die, you lose your levels and equipment; however, the skills you have unlocked stay that way. Go big or go home!
- Competition You will fight until you die. Compete with other players by checking the Steam-integrated leaderboards. Go get them, tigers.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page