Super Grav Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Super Grav game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Super Grav is a retro gravity cave flyer for 1-4 players, featuring single player or co-op multiplayer missions, racing and dogfighting.
With fast-paced, super smooth 60fps gameplay, pixel-perfect collision detection and that just right feel to the physics, Super Grav offers a true test of skill, precision and reflexes. Dodge enemies and bullets, navigate caverns to complete Missions either solo or co-op, battle deathmatch in Dogfight mode or see who can complete 3 subterranean laps the fastest in Race mode.
Back by popular demand, with graphics inspired by the 8-bit and 16-bit era of gaming, Super Grav is an extended remake of DemonStudios founder James Shaughnessys very own first game and 1998 Net Yaroze coverdisc hit, Gravitation.
- Pixel-perfect collision detection and super smooth 60fps gameplay
- Single-player Mission and time trial Race modes
- Local multiplayer split-screen up to 4 players, in either co-op or versus Mission mode, and Race, Dogfight or Pod Hunter versus modes
- Steam Leaderboards and Achievements - compete with friends for the best Mission scores and fastest Race times and watch their full replays
- Steam Cloud Saves - progress and all 'local' scores and replays are all sync'd in the cloud
- Textbook 1, 2 or 3-Star rating on each mission - aim to 3-Star all missions individually and ultimately all in a single run
- 27 Mission maps, 9 Race maps, 3 dedicated Dogfight maps, plus a bonus of all 9 original Gravitation maps + more
- PowerUp Pods offer weapon upgrades such as triple shot and rapid fire, or strike an opponent with a Negative PowerUp such as reverse steering or gravity!
- Watch full replays of the action at any time, with automatic saving of record-breaking Mission and Race replays
- Lots of configuration options in versus modes, such as disabling weapons and ship-to-ship collisions which is great for really pure racing
- Handicap system: add weight or weapons to help balance versus modes for differing player skill levels
- An original chip tune music soundtrack by DaveDexterMusic
- Supports lots of popular game controllers
- Mission - Find and return all crates back to their bases - playable in single-player or multiplayer in either co-op or versus mode
- Race - Race laps around the caverns through the gates against the clock - playable in single-player time trial or multiplayer race mode
- Dogfight - Multiplayer deathmatch mode
- Pod Hunter - Multiplayer PowerUp Pod scavenge
Super Grav - the retro arcade gravity game thats great fun chasing high-scores in single-player and even more fun in local multiplayer!