Super Smash Bros.
--The Game Awards 2014
Mario! Link! Samus! Pikachu! All of your favorite Nintendo characters are back, along with plenty of new faces, in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, the next entry in the beloved Super Smash Bros. series. Up to four players can battle each other locally or online across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic Nintendo home console games. With a variety of control options and amiibo compatibility, the timeless Super Smash Bros. battles come alive.
- Compete with classic players from the Super Smash Bros. series, along with new challengers like Mega Man, Little Mac or newly announced Palutena, the Goddess of Light from the Kid Icarus games.
- For the first time, players can even compete as their own Mii characters.
- Use a variety of control methods during the high-energy and action-filled battles, including Nintendo GameCube controllers the longtime controller of choice for hard-core Super Smash Bros. players.
- Customize move sets when playing locally or online with friends.
- Connect with amiibo for added fun.
- Experience the beauty of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in stunning HD, a first for the series.
- Fight against friends and family locally or online, or battle random challengers from all over the world online in For Fun or For Glory modes.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
Super Smash Bros. FAQ
Q1: Can I play Super Smash Bros. Windows?
A1: The game is not available to play on the Windows platform.
Q2: On what platforms can I download Super Smash Bros.?
A2: The game is available on 7 platforms, including Nintendo Switch and GameCube.
Q3: Can I find the Super Smash Bros. free download option for the Nintendo platform?
A3: No, there is a paid game.
Q4: Can I play Super Smash Bros. online?
A4: Yes, there is a multiplayer mode.
Q5: Where can I try Super Smash Bros. demo?
A5: There is no demo. Before purchasing, you can read the reviews on the Internet.
Q6: How many users can play in the online regime?
A6: The Super Smash Bros. full game allows up to 8 players in a multiplayer mode.
Q7: Who is the publisher of Super Smash Bros. latest version?
A7: The game was published by Nintendo.
Q8: When was Super Smash Bros. unblocked game released?
A8: The game was launched ten years ago — in 1999.
Q9: Is Super Smash Bros. torrent paid?
A9: No, commonly, torrents are free of charge.
Q10: Is there a Super Smash Bros. free to play version?
A10: No, the developers published only a paid version.
Q11: What is the current Super Smash Bros. price on Nintendo Store?
A11: You can purchase it for $59.99.
Q12: What is the name of the most popular character?
A12: The most playable character in Super Smash Bros. is Meta Knight.
Q13: How many stages does the game feature?
A13: There are 41 stages.
Q14: What is the game’s genre?
A14: Super Smash Bros. is a fighting game.