- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2500, AMD Radeon 5000 series, or GeForce GTX 8 series
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tanzia game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Become the greatest shaman to ever lob a fireball. Retrace the steps of your Akazi ancestors to prevent your island home of Tanzia from being overrun by an ancient evil. Your elders will guide you, but it is up to you to master your skills and live up to your familys legacy. An old-style RPG made with modern tech and set in a unique world, Tanzia combines elements of favorite classic action-adventure RPGs in an open 3D world full of magic and monsters.
Fight Fantastic FoesAs you venture deeper and deeper into the world of Tanzia, you'll face increasingly powerful creatures, from a lowly Akiri bird to the Skeleton King himself, with water spirits, giant spiders, zombies, corrupted beings and many more powerful creatures in between!
Discover the World of TanziaThe island of Tanzia is completely open from the moment your adventure starts, you can get to discover and enjoy it at your own leisure, visit Turtle Beach, the Docks, the dangerous Emuri Village, the magical Lagoon, The Ruins of an ancient civilization and many more beautiful locations. Just make sure you're geared up & ready for the challenges you'll face along the way!
Learn ArcanityFreeze your foes to make them slower, burn them to a crisp, root them in place! Learn different magic spells to deal with your enemies in creative ways, combine Arcanity with alchemy effects to become a one man army!
Master AlchemyHeal, run faster, make your Arcanity spells more powerful than you can ever imagine! Mastering alchemy will be crucial in your quest to become the Hero of the Akazi stories.
- Unique backstory and island setting
- Main questline and optional quests to unlock more spells, items, and zones
- Open combat system where exploiting combinations of spells, enemy weaknesses, and environment is encouraged
- MMORPG-like controls with responsive movement to allow kiting and other emergent techniques
- Steam stats and achievements
- Steam Cloud savegames
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons & Profile Backgrounds