In addition to the goldfish, you'll also play as a dolphin and a shark. The dolphin starts off as an overworked aquarium star, forced to jump through flaming hoops for food. He escapes from captivity by eating his way through the aquarium and taking revenge on his trainer. The shark is the final playable character, an artificial fish created by scientists to save Earth's oceans. It uses self-replicating nano technology to consume everything in its path and convert their matter into its own. There's no telling how big this shark will get.
There are over 50 levels in the main story mode of the game. There are also 15 more challenging bonus levels to play after the main game has been completed.
There are three main environments to explore in the game: temperate, tropical, and arctic.
There are a wide range of difficulty levels to choose from. On the easiest difficulty enemies do virtually no damage. On the most challenging difficulty enemies will eat you and cause instant level failure.
Adjust the amount of blood that comes from your prey. This is off by default.
2-Player Local Coop
Two players can play side by side on the same computer. Options allow for split screen (horizontal or vertical) or shared screen (this provides more screen space but constrains the movement of players together).
Keyboard and mouse controls are supported in all modes.
On Windows, most controllers will work for the single player game. To use controllers in 2-player coop mode, both controllers need to be Xbox 360 or Xbox One controllers.
On Mac, PS3 and PS4 controllers are supported.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
Tasty Blue FAQ
Q1. Can I download Tasty Blue for free?
A1. No. The game costs $9,99.
Q2. Where to download find Tasty Blue APK?
A2. You can find it on the Internet.
Q3. Where to download Tasty Blue full version?
A3. You can download the game on Steam.
Q4. Is Tasty Blue available for PC users?
A4. Yes, it is.
Q5. Can I download Tasty Blue for kids?
A5. The game has no age restrictions, so you can do it.
Q6. Where to download Tasty Blue with no virus and no survey?
A6. You can do it Steam.
Q7. Can I download Tasty Blue on PC?
A7. Yes, you can.