Who remembers Talking Tattletail? It was SO creepy, right??Theres not much reference online but the original version, Mama Tattletail, was recalled years earlier and Im pretty sure I know why.
90's Virtual Pet HorrorTattletail is a short, story-driven first person horror game about everyone's favorite talking toy from the 90's. You opened your Tattletail before Christmas, and now he won't stay in his box. Can you keep him out of trouble until Christmas day? Or will Mama Tattletail find her baby and hunt you down first?
- Obey Tattletail's mischevious demands.
- Feed, Brush, and Recharge Tattletail... or he'll never shut up.
- Shake your flashlight to charge it... but be careful. Someone might hear.
- Do not wake up Mama Tattletail
- DO NOT MAKE LOUD NOISES NEAR MAMA TATTLETAIL
This is our first game as Waygetter Electronics. We'd love to hear your feedback!!
Please report all sightings of Mama Tattletail to Waygetter Electronics
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
Q1: Can I install Tattletail on Linux?
A1: No, the game is not available on the Linux platform.
Q2: On what platforms can I Tattletail download?
A2: You can play the game on Microsoft Windows and MacOS.
Q3: Where can I find Tattletail free download?
A3: The game is not free.
Q4: How can I play Tattletail online?
A4: Unfortunately, the game does not support an online mode.
Q5: Can I get Tattletail demo on Steam?
A5: No, Steam sells only the full game’s version.
Q6: What minimum Windows version I need to have to install Tattletail full game?
A6: The minimum requirement is to have at least Windows 7.
Q7: Who is a developer of Tattletail latest version?
A7: The game was developed by Waygetter Electronics.
Q8: When was Tattletail unblocked version published?
A8: The game was launched in December 2016.
Q9: Can I install Tattletail torrent on PC?
A9: Of course, we can’t forbid you to do this. But you need to know that torrents are very risky.
Q10: Can I download Tattletail free to play game?
A10: No, you only need to purchase the game.
Q11: What is the Tattletail price on Steam?
A11: The game costs $4.
Q12: What is the genre of the game?
A12: It is a survival horror game.
Q13: What year are the events in the game?
A13: The event occurred during the Christmas Eve in 1998.
Q14: Do I need to answer the calls in the game?
A14: Commonly, the player is advised not to answer the call.