Techwars Online Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Techwars Online game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The events of the game take place in the world of Mikhail Vlads novel Techwars. The American corporation Kato is vying with the Russian company Dominion for control over the latest military technology. The primary tools they use to demonstrate their power are massive combat mechs, the most advanced weapons on Earth.
You choose one of these corporations and receive a unique mech. Eventually, once your base mech has been modified, your fleet of combat mechs can include up to five truly one-of-a-kind units.
Test your teams mettle in one of four game modes:
- Campaign ten missions for each side that will help you choose the right corporation and hone your skills on the battlefield.
- PvP adrenaline-pounding, painstakingly balanced, head-to-head tactical action.
- Battle conflict over territories between players. This is where you can really strut your stuff as a strategist.
- Tournaments regularly occurring competitions between players where anyone can prove their superiority and become the champion.
- A unique combined-damage system that harkens back to the best turn-based mech games.
- Enormous potential to upgrade the mechs from each corporation and min-max your hand-picked team.
- The ability to upgrade your pilot using multi-level neuroimplants.
- Absolutely no RNG only your experience and skill can give you an edge in battle.