The Chaos Engine Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Chaos Engine game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Choose from six hard-nailed mercenaries each with their own unique weapons and skills.
Those who have the strength and skill to overturn the Chaos Engine will be remembered.
(The Chaos Engine was originally known as Soldiers of Fortune in North America)
- Battle through four unique worlds in single player or online and local co-op modes.
- Play in Enhanced mode or Classic mode with its original graphics and controls for the true Amiga experience.
- Gamepad support with optional 16-directional movement.
- Steam achievements to test the mettle of both new players and old fans.
- Relive the classic 90s Richard Joseph soundtrack.