GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Four humans have been put to test by the Gods of the Ancient Greece, they shall face the minotaurs in the labyrinth. To survive, the must show their wisdom and solve the traps inside the labyrinth, all while avoiding the minotaurs. Their goal is to reach the last room, where the exit will be shown and they can finally be free.
Inspired by the classic MS-DOS game The Beast, we have created a game with new graphics and game modes. Playing The Minotaur you will feel the nostalgia for those old school games where your only goal was to get as far as possible or the highest score. The game also has full gamepad compatibility, so do not worry if you dont like playing on keyboard ;)
The Minotaur also includes several game modes:
Its the classic mode, where the player has to fight his way through 30 levels with increasing difficulty, including different minotaurs, minotaur eggs, etc.
Similar to Arcade, the player needs to finish the level all 30 levels in a certain amount of time. Killing the minotaurs or their eggs will grant extra time.
If you think you beat the game, try this mode with the endless levels. Really, this mode never end!
You are the untouchable human? Demonstrate that with this mode where you die by one hit.
If you have trouble defeating the beasts, ask a friend for help! Or a family member, or maybe even your dog can help you. Up to four players, so the more the merrier.
This game mode allows the players to fight against themselves. Great for challenging your friends and competing to be the very best, or simply relax by killing your acquaintances.
Players will need to find their ways through a series of hand-made levels. Some of them might even have only four blocks to kill the minotaurs ('-').
Tired of playing the classic levels? Bored by the challenges? No problem, you will be able to create your own level maps.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page