The Showdown Effect Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Showdown Effect game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Showdown Effect recreates the outrageous combat found in classic action movies and then takes it one step further. Use weaponry pulled straight from the silver screen's unparalleled arsenal: shotguns, baseball bats, assault rifles, umbrellas, grenades, katanas, rocket launchers and more.
No explosion is too loud and no bullet dodge is impossible. Impale your friend with a broomstick and tell them to Stick around as you jetpack off to the next enemy.
The Showdown Effect also uses integrated streaming technology to live stream directly to Twitch.tv, without the need for third party software.
- Up to 8 player fast paced, cinematic, multiplayer action
- In-game, out-of-the box streaming capability to Twitch.tv (PC only)
- 8 clichd characters , each with unique abilities
- 6 levels across two different environments
- 4 different free for all and team based game modes
- Solo matchmaking using ELO rating system
- Custom rules sets to create your own game modes Pistols only!
- Progressive rewards and unlocks for character and weapon customization
- Experience the most over-the-top action sequences from your favorite movies across different environments
- Numerous heroes, dozens of weapons, hundreds of moves - infinite fun