GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Or so thought world-famous demon hunter Doug McGrave, until he met the witch from Hellside. Now, cursed to do whats right for free, his powers constantly draining away, Doug will have to win his power back.
Never slow down. Slow is how the curse takes hold!!
The Weaponographist is a high-speed, top-down dungeon-crawling arena combat game. Cool kids might call it a Roguelike.
You play as Doug McGrave, famous demon hunter for hire. Highest level, bestest gear, ruggedly handsome, and unrepentant jerk. For refusing to aid one stinking demon-infested town, you are immediately and deservedly cursed. Your powers, your wealth, and your weapons Poof! Gone. To overcome the curse, youll need to make use of whatever weapons you can find.
Swords, chainsaws, machine guns, pogo sticks Use them while you can.
Because theyll all fall apart in your hands.
I cant think of a curse that ever did anyone any good. And this one, doubly so.
Fill up your combo meter by defeating evil, vanquish demons to regain your strength, and weaken the curse while you can. But beware.
Whenever you arent attacking, your combo will quickly drain away, and the curse will continue to sap your strength. Only by killing monsters quickly, adapting to new weapons, and removing the curse in pieces can Doug make his way through the depths of the dungeon and get the hell out of this one-horse town.
- Roguelike adventure in a fast-paced arena filled with a variety of creatures to kill.
- Pulse-pounding weapon swaps requiring constant adaptation to defeat the enemy swarms.
- A frantic paced curse requiring constant engagement to catch and surpass the difficulty curve.
- Copious demon gore and goop to trade with Hellside vendors for powerful upgrades.
- Epic soundtrack from Christopher Hoag.
Go forth, kill a bunch of things, and dont even feel bad.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page