The Wizards Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Wizards game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Use motion controllers to destroy your enemies by weaving magic into lightning, fireballs, and other elemental spells. Chain combos and use different tactics against the hostile creatures. Make the game as challenging or as casual as you like with Fate Cards, and become the hero youve always wanted to be with powerful spells at your fingertips!
- Action-adventure VR spellcaster set in a rich fantasy world
- Campaign featuring time travel, heroic battles and dragons
- Intuitive system of casting spells with hand gestures
- Six element-based spells to learn and upgrade
- High replayability thanks to game-modifying Fate Cards
- Arena mode with challenging battles on the arenas
- Free movement and/or teleportation-based exploration
The Wizards supports Mixed Reality capture powered by LIV: http://LIV.tv