Void 21 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Void 21 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Void 21 is a procedurally generated, arcade style, fast-paced runner and shooter. You are a pilot training with the highly maneuverable and lethal Void ship. Your objective is to reach the end of the level, either as quickly or as violently as possible (or both?).
"Its a great title, with a lot to offer. Its frankly nigh on impossible to finish everything the game has to offer" - Final Boss Fight
- Procedurally generated levels (36^8 possible playable levels)
- Upgradeable ship modules to fit your playstyle
- Multiple challenging enemies with unique AI
- Objectives that unlock upgrades to level-up your ship
- Daily procedurally generated challenges
- Seed picker so you can challenge your friends or play your favorite level again and again
- Targeting max resolution of 4K@144FPS
- Oculus Rift Support (DK2 + CV1) v1.3
Game can run at unlocked framerate and any available resolution.
- Mac and Linux Support
- Steam VR Support