GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Void 21 is a procedurally generated, arcade style, fast-paced runner and shooter. You are a pilot training with the highly maneuverable and lethal Void ship. Your objective is to reach the end of the level, either as quickly or as violently as possible (or both?).
"Its a great title, with a lot to offer. Its frankly nigh on impossible to finish everything the game has to offer" - Final Boss Fight
- Procedurally generated levels (36^8 possible playable levels)
- Upgradeable ship modules to fit your playstyle
- Multiple challenging enemies with unique AI
- Objectives that unlock upgrades to level-up your ship
- Daily procedurally generated challenges
- Seed picker so you can challenge your friends or play your favorite level again and again
- Targeting max resolution of 4K@144FPS
- Oculus Rift Support (DK2 + CV1) v1.3
Game can run at unlocked framerate and any available resolution.
- Mac and Linux Support
- Steam VR Support
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page