- Operating system:Windows® XP/Vista/7 Processor: Intel® 2.0GHz CPU Memory: 2GB Hard disk space: 4GB Video: 256 MB of dedicated video memory with support for pixel shader 3.0. (nVidia 8600 or equivalent) Sound: Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support DirectX®: 9.0c
Wasteland Angel Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Wasteland Angel game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Outfitted with a heavily armored car, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, our Heroine the Wasteland Angel roams the radioactive wastes, travelling from one God-forsaken town to the next, protecting survivors from being enslaved. Shes on a mission, to defend those that cant defend themselves.
Wasteland Angel is a throw-back to the era of vintage arcade shooters, where players fend off waves of enemies and ultimately face-off against epic end-level bosses. From a top-down isometric view, players pilot the Wasteland Angels overpowered vehicle as its dual machine guns cut a swath across the terrain. To handle whatever the gangs, muties and renegades throws her way, Wasteland Angel has upgradeable weapons and ammo that can rip enemies from this life and toss them into the next.
- 24 Levels of fast-paced action across 6 ravaged landscapes
- 3 Enemy Factions including Gangers, Renegades and Mutants
- 4 Difficulty Levels from beginner to suicide
- Different mission objectives from escort to an all-out offensive
- Super weapons increase the carnage, including: Mines, Napalm, EMP and Nukes
- Huge boss battles to test your skill and stamina
- Bonus levels featuring FPS driving/shooting mayhem
- Online Scoreboards for each Difficulty Level
- Star ratings for all levels and 40 achievements for all completionists