World of Cube
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
World of Cube is a first-person puzzle game. Players can explore and solve puzzles and proceed to the next area. Simple puzzle mechanics and minimalist world design. Although the mechanics are simple, each area has its unique puzzle and its unique solution. There is no time limit, players can take their time to solve the puzzles.
There are various types of cube. Some types of cubes that can be interacted by player with are as follows:
- Movable Cube.A movable cube that can be moved on one fixed axis. It can be used to fill a gap of 2 cubes, so the player could walk through.
- Resizable Cube. A cube can be extended into a beam, but it cannot be moved. It also can be used to fill gaps in cubes.
- Pushable Cube.A movable cube, but it moved by pushing from one side and dealt damage when it hit certain objects.
- Detonatable Cube.A non-movable cube, just will explode when interacted by the player and deal damage to certain nearby objects.
- Advanced Movable Cube.Another movable cube, but its moving axis can be changed.
There are various objects which are attached to a movable cube and can be moved as moving any other movable cube. World of Cube also combined with a various of other puzzle mechanics, such as:
- Laser mechanic.A laser where it could unlock some stuff or deal damage when it hit a certain object. There is also a laser redirector, it could help the laser reach a farther spot. Some laser shooters and redirectors are attached to a movable cube, so the player can move them as moving any other movable cube.
- Match-3 mechanic.Some movable cube has a different design, like a plain cube with each different color. When it touches another cube with the same color, they will collapse.
Beware of enemies, avoid their attacks. Players could use surrounding objects to block their attacks, like cubes or shields. In some areas, players could fight them using surrounding objects, like a pushable cube.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page