Unfortunately, professional review of the Zero-G game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Zero-G is a futuristic sports game in zero gravity inspired by Speed Ball and Enders Game.
- 1-3 player cooperative campaign (Shared screen)
- 2-6 player competitive multiplayer (Shared screen)
- Unique "one controller to control them all" control scheme in single player
- Short matches in "shared screen multiplayer" makes for a great party game
- 12 different teams with unique AI
- 8 different playfield arenas with special gameplay rules
- Best played with a controller
- Game Programmer on "Total Overdose", "Chili con Carnage", "Watchmen part I and II", "LIMBO", and "INSIDE"
- Zero-G is my spare time one man project.
- Originally created Zero-G in Amos Basic on the Amiga in 1992.