GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Zero-G is a futuristic sports game in zero gravity inspired by Speed Ball and Enders Game.
- 1-3 player cooperative campaign (Shared screen)
- 2-6 player competitive multiplayer (Shared screen)
- Unique "one controller to control them all" control scheme in single player
- Short matches in "shared screen multiplayer" makes for a great party game
- 12 different teams with unique AI
- 8 different playfield arenas with special gameplay rules
- Best played with a controller
- Game Programmer on "Total Overdose", "Chili con Carnage", "Watchmen part I and II", "LIMBO", and "INSIDE"
- Zero-G is my spare time one man project.
- Originally created Zero-G in Amos Basic on the Amiga in 1992.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page