Unfortunately, professional review of the A.V. game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A.V.s presentation is centered around a quirky and engaging sensory experience. The entire world follows a rhythm, and electronic music is coupled with colorful, pulsing lights to place you into a world where sound represents your whole existence. The games open-world design encourages you to choose your own path and your own play style multiple ending sequences await depending on what technique you ultimately choose. So throw on some headphones, join the experience, and dive into the world of A.V. a world that puts the rhythm in algorithm.
Hmmthat doesnt really work unless you say it, does it?
- Unique Sensory Experience
- "Sound To Light" mechanics mixed with outlined visual look provides a unique visual and audio experience.
- Perfect blend of light and sound.
- Winner of RPI GameFest 2014 Best Sensory Experience Award
- Quirky Yet Riveting Narrative Line
- Windows, Mac, or Linux Platforms
- Oculus VR Support
- Controller Support - Relax on the couch as you explore
- Large Open Levels to Explore
- Path Dependent Endings
- 7 Unique Puzzle Instruments/Tools
- Steam Cloud Saves & Achievements
- 8 Types of Anti-Virus drones trying to end your exploration
- Assemble musical tracks into a master tune