Ayumi: Enhanced Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ayumi: Enhanced Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game is heavily based on the Lovecraftian Mythos (yellow mythos specifically), though knowledge of it is not required to enjoy it.
- A dark, moody environment for you to explore, inspired by a combination of Mad Father and Dead Space.
- Tons of secrets hidden all over the spaceship, waiting for you to discover them.
- Dangerous monsters lingering in every corner.
- Chilling sound effects!
- A dark, dark narrative, all from a child's point of view.
- Cthulhu Mythos horror! (Yellow Mythos specifically)
- Two difficulties, "normal" and "nightmare", unlocking different endings and allowing access to different areas.
- Multiple solutions to most problems.
- Careful credits (currency) management required, as credits are used both to resurrect the player and activate/access various items or the spaceship's security mechs.
Version 3.0 Updates! (6/20/18)
-Flashlight system changed!
-Many events reprogrammed to be scarier.
-Nightmare difficulty updated to be more brutal.
-Power cells needed to light main areas (similar to how thee rich quarters light system works).
-New enemy types.
-More depressing tones.
-Earning money now displays your total money.
-New text font!