Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Lilli, a young girl at a convent school, is the main character of Edna & Harvey: Harveys New Eyes. Apparently the best-behaved little girl in the world, she executes all her tasks diligently, no matter how unfair they may be. Her innocent, imperturbable way of carrying out the orders of others has something both tragic and eerie about it. Any resentment, any childlike disobedience is buried deep beneath a seemingly impenetrable shell of sweetness. But how long until this shell will fissure?
And where do the friendly little Censor-Gnomes come from that paint over anything upsetting in Lillis vicinity with a pleasant pink color? Are those potato-shaped fellows real or just a product of her subconscious?
All things considered, it seems merely a matter of time until Lilli is going to crack up.
- Unique cartoon graphics, completely drawn by hand in 2D and implemented in Full-HD
- Classic point-and-click adventure gameplay like in the good old days
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor a hilarious gaming experience
- Extraordinary game with challenging puzzles, hours of dialogue and 53 locations
- Nominated for Game of the Year at German Computer Games Awards 2012. Winner of Youth Game of the Year at German Computer Games Awards 2012 as well as winner of Best Youth Game, Best Art Design and Best Story at the German Game Developer Awards 2011
- From the creators of the award winning games The Whispered World and Deponia