GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist for gamers young and old alike!
As a contemporary take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames the 80s and early 90s or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience thats as heart-warming as it is exciting!
With over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of secrets to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery. How much you discover just depends on how hard you look
- Lumo revives the long-lost art of isometric platforming, while bringing a charm of all its own to the genre.
- Over 400 rooms will test your skill, each one a self-contained challenge to overcome.
- The more you look, the more you'll find from a hugely absorbing adventure on the surface to all kinds of secrets to find underneath!
- A true love letter to the golden age of gaming adventures don't get much more heart-warming than this!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page