March of the Living Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the March of the Living game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
About the gameThe world is crumbling and the dead are roaming, but a glimmer of hope remains. A safe place where humanity can start over, protected from the hell this world has become. This is your destination.
Along the way you'll meet allies, defeat foes and battle through the infected. Manage your resources and make the tough decisions necessary to ensure the survival of your group. In this march for salvation, your choices matter.
GenreMarch of the Living is a survival roguelike-like inspired by FTL and popular zombie fiction.
- Manage a group of up to 6 survivors
- Define your journey through over 160 unique events
- A new procedurally generated game world on each play-through
- Real time combat with the possibility to pause at any time
- Over 80,000 words of quality writing
- Trade for the supplies you need
- Scavenge for goods in cities
- Four starting characters to unlock
- Adaptive music for an immersive experience