RPG Tycoon Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the RPG Tycoon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
RPG Tycoon aims to create a familiar yet original experience for players of all ages by combining classic tycoon gameplay with the unique theme of Kingdom management.
Can you generate enough money to keep your struggling kingdom alive? Will you be able to keep the settlements you're protecting free from danger? Do you think you have what it takes to win the award for "Greatest Kingdom in All of the Land?"
- START FROM NOTHING
Choose from over 60 unique buildings and decoration styles to design your ideal kingdom!
- EXPLORE AND EXPAND
Choose from over 30 different Quick Quest combinations & over 60 unique Epic Quests to unlock new content!
- BE THE GREATEST KINGDOM IN ALL OF THE LAND
Score points with every action you make and compete against AI's of varying difficulty to get the high-score and win!
- EASILY EXTENDABLE
With a basic knowledge of XML or image editing software you can create an endless amount of additional content for RPG Tycoon with ease. Add new Quests, Buildings, Heroes, Items and more in no time at all.
Share and get feedback on your mods with other users on the Steam Workshop!
- Over 60 unique buildings and decorations to design your Kingdom.
- Over 60 unique choose-your-own Adventure style Quests.
- 30 different Supply and Quick Quest combinations.
- Multiple Heroes and styles to choose from.
- 3 different game difficulties for those that want more of a challenge.
- 3 different game lengths to suit your playstyle.
- Choose from four different terrain types to establish your Kingdom!
- Different AI difficulties to compete against.
- Steam Workshop Support.
- In-Game Quest Editor, export your quests directly to the workshop!
- Pop-Culture references and Easter Eggs!