Tesla Breaks the World!
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
You take on the role of Nikola Tesla: world's greatest inventor. No big burden right? When a snooping Thomas Edison accidentally damages your most recent invention, Tesla accidentally opens a quantum space tear. Oh dear. Now, you must set out across country, city and laboratory to confront your nemesis and fix this broken world! Blending classic 2D platforming with puzzle solving, unlockable inventions, 1800's era-Undead and randomly generating level design... and Tesla is in for a bit of challenge...
- Inventions + Science. Find new ways to beat puzzles as you progress. Magnifying transmitters, electric-powered hover platform thingies, remote controls, Tesla Coils and even... the deadly and legendary Peace-Ray!
- Pigeons. Yes, there are unlockable Pigeons to aid you on your adventure. Yes, you can name them.
- Efficiency. The less efficiently you are able to solve puzzles, the more likely zombies will spawn around you. Use your inventions wisely or expect things to get even more complicated...
- Randomization! RNG Or 'random number generation'. Get some re-playability from this platformer with levels randomly generating sectors, puzzles and environments as you play.
- Easy-Breezy or Nail-Biting Hard! Take advantage of unlocking levels & mid-level checkpoints or kick it up a challenge with Hard Mode, featuring: increased enemy spawn rates, no checkpoints and perma-death. Do you have it in you? Do you?
- Foot-Tapping Music. Some light-hearted and cheery European style tunes will help put your genius mind at ease. There you go!
- Homage. Giving the nod to science and art with tribute to the legendary minds of Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison (okay business mind), Eyvind Earle and more...
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page