GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
"The Deer" is an educational interactive experience for children.
You'll be an ancient Deer during the Pleistocene (Ice Age) epoch and you'll discover everything about this marvelous era.
- Did you know that during the Pleistocene there were no dinosaurs? They had become extinct at the end of the Cretaceous Period, more than 60 million years before the Pleistocene Epoch began.
- Did you know that many animals, specifically, mammals were much larger in body form than their modern relatives?
- Did you know that this age witnessed the final extinction of the giant shark Megalodon, that had been the top predator of the oceans for millions of years?
Here are some of the interesting facts that you'll find out playing "The Deer"!
Unfortunately there were no T-Rexes during this age since they were already extinct millions of years before.
All artwork is by illustrator Giulia Airoldi.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page