The Moment of Silence Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Moment of Silence game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Moment of Silence marries fully-rendered, animated backdrops with a traditional and intuitive adventure interface. The game mixes real-world locations with fictitious environments to create immersive and incredibly varied worlds.
The Moment of Silence offers more than eight hours of professional voice talent for heart-pounding drama that sounds as good as it looks. Traditional adventure puzzles are fused with dialogue choices and moments of high drama, putting the game on par with some of cinema's greatest thrillers, where action sequences are integrated to create a constantly challenging adventure.
- Absolutely unique, highly immersive espionage thriller story
- Pre-rendered backgrounds with spectacular scenes and actions
- Reminiscent of The Longest Journey
- Multiple choice dialogues
- 35+ true-to-life 3D characters with strong biographical background to interact with
- Fascinating, well-researched visions of the near future
- 75 locations, designed by award-winning CG artists and more than 500 interactive screens
- 30 minutes of full screen video
- Lip synchronization using phonetic voice analysis
- Motion-captured animation with real-time facial expressions