The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Imagine making moral choices in a world devoid of morality. Logic rules this world, and every decision is just a set of zeros and ones. Most concepts take a whole new meaning, and some get completely abolished. Luckily reasonable beings, even if not human, always have a choice.
The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day is an episodic story-driven adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world. In the first episode you see it from the perspective of an engineering robot RT-217NP, who seems to be very curious about the human race, long extinct in wasting wars. Experience the mysterious vibe of each of carefully explored locations. Test your skills, solving diverse puzzles. Make fateful decisions and discuss intriguing matters to find out the whole truth being kept from you.
- Classic 3D Adventure with unique story
- Beautiful graphics and immersive atmosphere
- Original indie soundtrack
- Made using NVIDIA GameWorks HBAO+, DoF and FXAA technologies
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page