Tricky Trail RC
Micro Trial RC Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tricky Trail RC game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Tricky Trail RC - this arcade racing on the micro RC vehicle with logic elements.
Each vehicle toy has its own ability. One powerful and strong and can push objects, the other small and can travel in tight spaces. The third is able to travel and to charge other cars. Using the ability of each machine in the level, you will need to reach the finish line.
Drive up and down cubes, blocks, or panels. Arm yourself with patience and mastery so you won't fly off. Go around obstacles slowly, steer the car carefully. You got stuck between big blocks or drove off the road? No problem! Simply press the "Return" button, and do that again! Collect stars in difficult spots, be resourceful and patient so you can collect them all.
- 7 (Seven) a micro RC vehicle in toy land.
- Each machine is unique and has its own function.
- 20 thought-provoking puzzles in scene, each unique from the rest, all requiring an innovative solution.
- realistic car handling.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page