- Release date: 1/17/2017
- Developer: Joygo.Studio
- Publisher: Joygo.Studio
- Genre: Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Co-op, Online Co-op, HTC Vive, Tracked Motion Controllers, Standing, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
VR Amazing Files: Horror Hospital
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
VR Amazing Files: Horror Hospital Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the VR Amazing Files: Horror Hospital game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is a Room Escape Game
The scary and abandoned hospital is filled with zombies, want to solve the extremely challenging puzzle with low ammo? Just have a try!
All puzzles and weapon systems in this game are carefully designed for a fun experience. You have to save ammo and hope your hands wont be nervously shaking to drop magazines to the ground.
- There are no word puzzles, so all players can successfully play the game regardless of their age or nationality. No language barriers, great!
- Have a clear understanding of the situation before shooting. Think twice before taking risks, because you cant count on zombies to give you the time studying how to open the safety catch, right? Forget about killing most zombies, where can you get that much ammo? Just figure out another solution.
- Dont act alone in the midnight.
- Dont try to reach your head into the walls in the game, because it is painful to hit a virtual wall or real wall. We all know it.
- Be mindful of all details, because you may find clues there.
- If you are trapped in somewhere and unable to get out, please come to the forum, and after seeing many other people who also failed to escape, you can definitely feel better, because you are not the only one who may be eaten by the zombies, so stay cool.
- There may be bugs in the game because our testing personnel has been testing the game with their eyes closed all the time out of fears. Theyll have to wet their pants if they opened eyes to play the game. Therefore, we welcome all players to provide feedback about any problems they met in our game.