- Release date: 8/29/2016
- Developer: Blot Interactive
- Publisher: Red Meat Games
- Genre: Indie , Strategy
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, HTC Vive, Tracked Motion Controllers, Gamepad, Keyboard / Mouse, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Non-VR Version does not require as high of a minimum specs in order to run well.
Bloxiq VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Bloxiq VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Youll need all of your wits as you try to solve 100 levels that will completely change your perspective on puzzle games. Easy to learn, fun to play and sometimes perplexingly difficult, Bloxiq VRs innovative mechanics make it the perfect game for people who love puzzle games that challenge your brain rather than your luck.
- Contains both a VR and non-VR version of this hit puzzle game
- 100 puzzles to solve
- Gorgeous game environments rendered in virtual reality
- New puzzle mechanics to keep gameplay fresh and challenging
- Original, fully scored soundtrack