GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Citalis is a fast paced, arcade like city simulation game where you must manage your city and businesses to make a profit and avoid bankruptcy at all costs.
Using Commercial, Residential and Park districts you must balance all the core aspects of a happy and successful city - such as building businesses, housing, maintaining roads, monitoring water levels and ensuring the city remains beautiful at all times.
But beware, if your city becomes unhappy your businesses will start partaking in criminal activity leading them to be shut down. Failure to monitor water levels may lead to a drought to stop the city functioning properly or a flood to destroy housing, landscaping and roads.
Now with 3 new target modes to challenge different aspects of your city building!
- Unlimited city building
- 4 separate target modes with your highscores
- 40 different blocks with over 700 combinations of building
- Moveable UI elements to fit your screen resolution in any way you want
- No limit on number of districts - create cities spanning thousands of blocks!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page