Unfortunately, professional review of the Evangeline™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Inspired by the loss of a loved one, Evangeline is about life, love, and loss, and will invite you to connect with those you care about.
- Play the definitive edition of Raconteur Games' Evangeline, featuring post-game extras, developer commentary, VR support and more.
- Relax in a calming, serene environment. There is no way to fail, die, or run out of time Evangeline lets you play at your own pace.
- Explore a detailed 1980s neighborhood to discover a life-changing act of love.
- Experience a stunning world brought to life through the guidance of color.
Fans of games like Dear Esther, Journey, and Gone Home will feel right at home. Whether you want an emotional story that will give you a new perspective on love, or an exciting game mechanic where color guides you, Evangeline has something for everyone.
Evangeline was designed to be accessible by both hardcore and casual gamers. It has also been tailored to be enjoyable for most levels of color perception, such that color blind players should be able to enjoy the game no matter their situation.
How to Access VR Mode
To access VR mode in Evangeline:
1. Open your game library
2. Right click on Evangeline and hit Properties
3. Click the BETAS tab
4. Click the dropdown
5. Select the "vrbeta" option
6. Hit Close
The VR version will then be downloaded! To switch back to the regular non-VR version, repeat the steps above and opt out of the vrbeta option.