Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
From the award-winning team that brought you Auditorium and Pulse: Volume One comes Fractal, an enthralling music puzzler experience. Push, Combo, and Chain your way through a pulsing technicolor dreamscape all the while expanding your consciousness at 130 BPM. With 3 unique and challenging game modes, amazing HD-Quality graphics, and an ever-evolving soundtrack, Fractal is sure to destroy what little productivity you have left.
- 3 Distinct modes of play: Campaign, Puzzle, and Arcade
- All-new Musicbox Audio Engine composes music based on how you play
- Colors! Hexagons! Particle Effects! Ridiculous Callouts!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page