Giant Cop: Justice Above All Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Giant Cop: Justice Above All game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Giant Cop is a satirical, narrative driven game, a vibrant, 70s styled open world with a sandbox design, giving you the freedom to fight crime in a giant way.
- Immersive open world - the city and its people react to your every move.Narrative focused - a deep narrative experience, with satirical humor.
- Sandbox gameplay - explore the open world, find hidden interactive objects and tower over the city uncovering a criminal plot that threatens Micro City.
- Missions - you will be tasked with ridding the city of the savage cabbage, cleaning up neighbourhood crimes like noise complaints and keeping pesky protests under control.
- Hours of story missions to play and nearly endless open world experiences
- Vibrant 70's style and soundtrack - we know you can dig it.