Insanus Express Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Insanus Express game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- In Insanus Express all its characters are crazy, and they have only four possible states: Doctor, Sane, Mad and Insanus.
- The madness of these funny Loonies is taken with humor, inspired by the old and nostalgic cartoons and their funny animations.
- Each scenario or level has different jobs to deal with the Loonies.
- Each level determines which jobs you have and where they will be positioned.
- The madness never ends, as each level will be getting more and more challenging.
State Of the Loonies
Loonies can be found in 4 different states:
- Doctor: Available to work on a free workstation, or be sent to the exit to earn score.
- Sane: Available to become a Doctor, or be dispatched to earn score.
- Crazy: Ready to be treated in the work stations that correspond.
- Insanus: Not available, state of total madness, will eventually escape from the consultation room and stress the people in their path.
- Diagnosis: Station that diagnoses the patient and determines a treatment pattern for the diagnosed Loonie.
- Psychiatrist: Station that analyzes the patient by sitting down and takes notes of his psychological problems, to then make him reconsider.
- Pharmacy: Station that gives you a glass of medicine mixed with the highest standards of service.
- X-Rays: Station where an X-ray section is administered to visualize the patient's mind.
- Electroshock: Station where electroshock is applied to the patient to restart his crazy brain.
Everything with the posibility of screwing up the workflow of the center and getting everyone CRAZY!