GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Insanus Express Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- In Insanus Express all its characters are crazy, and they have only four possible states: Doctor, Sane, Mad and Insanus.
- The madness of these funny Loonies is taken with humor, inspired by the old and nostalgic cartoons and their funny animations.
- Each scenario or level has different jobs to deal with the Loonies.
- Each level determines which jobs you have and where they will be positioned.
- The madness never ends, as each level will be getting more and more challenging.
State Of the Loonies
Loonies can be found in 4 different states:
- Doctor: Available to work on a free workstation, or be sent to the exit to earn score.
- Sane: Available to become a Doctor, or be dispatched to earn score.
- Crazy: Ready to be treated in the work stations that correspond.
- Insanus: Not available, state of total madness, will eventually escape from the consultation room and stress the people in their path.
- Diagnosis: Station that diagnoses the patient and determines a treatment pattern for the diagnosed Loonie.
- Psychiatrist: Station that analyzes the patient by sitting down and takes notes of his psychological problems, to then make him reconsider.
- Pharmacy: Station that gives you a glass of medicine mixed with the highest standards of service.
- X-Rays: Station where an X-ray section is administered to visualize the patient's mind.
- Electroshock: Station where electroshock is applied to the patient to restart his crazy brain.
Everything with the posibility of screwing up the workflow of the center and getting everyone CRAZY!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.