GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
KNIGHTS is a minimalist puzzle game based on a single chess piece, the titular knight. A simple enough to pick up and relaxing experience.
The goal for each level is to set each of the colored knights into a space of their corresponding color.
Forethought and future planning are key abilities to master for later puzzles. New ways to tackle a problem will gradually evident as the game progresses, allowing several solutions for the same puzzle.
- Nearly a hundred hand crafted levels.
- Minimalist art style for user-friendly experience.
- An infinite amount of procedurally-generated levels, released every day.
- Selectable color-blind friendly palette.
- Relaxing soundtrack and sound effects to delve into the experience.
- Simple gameplay for anyone to pick up and play.
Special ThanksTo everyone that gave their support and feedback in the making of this project. And a special thanks to YOU, for taking your time to view KNIGHTS.
Feel free to visit the official website.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page