Legion TD 2
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
- 2v2 competitive strategy game
- Global Servers: Compete against players from around the world
- 70+ unique fighters (towers), 5 legions and more to come, and Mastermind mode (randomized fighters)
- Matchmaking, reconnecting, anti-leaver/AFK/griefer detection, leaderboards, achievements, player profiles, and stat-tracking
- Balanced for competitive play with weekly balance patches
- Frequent content and feature updates
GAMEPLAYIt's like a tower defense, but instead of building towers, you deploy dynamic fighters that come to life and move, attack, and cast spells automatically. Defend your lane against waves of enemies and hire mercenaries to attack your opponents. To win, you must defeat the opposing team's king before they defeat yours. From start to finish, a match lasts around 20 minutes.
HISTORYLegion TD 2 is the standalone sequel to the hugely popular Warcraft III mod, Legion TD, which inspired StarCraft IIs Squadron TD and Dota 2s Legion TD: Reborn. Legion TD 2 is made by the same team that created the original mod.
THE TEAMLegion TD 2 is made by an indie team of 3 friends: Brent 'Lisk' Batas, Julian 'Jules' Gari, and Jean 'Curing' Go. Lisk and Jules have been best friends for over 20 years and have been playing and designing games together since they were kids.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page