Lovely Weather We're Having Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Lovely Weather We're Having game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Lovely Weather We're Having is a goal-free explorer game. It uses local weather data to simulate the weather conditions where you are.
You're locked out of your house in an odd, peaceful landscape with your trusty pooch. Interact with a dozen NPC's whose moods change with the weather.
Jump off a roof. Kick a rock. Run through flowers. Be outside!
"The vibrantly colored world of Lovely Weather We're Having doesn't take you back to a specific time necessarily, but to a mind set, when the world seemed bigger and brighter and more mystifying."
-Jess Joho, Kill Screen
"Lovely Weather is a clever little mood stimulator on the contemplative end of the scale, a kind of dynamic Zen box. You open it and poke around a little and maybe close it, thinking Is that all?
And then you come back, and the weathers different, and the time of days just so, and it takes your breath away."
-Matt Peckham, WIRED
"it looks gentle and colourful and weathery which is rather appealing as Ive had a nice morning of typing and listening to the rain fall outside."
-Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
"Watched the trailer and I have no idea what the game is about."
-Someone on reddit
- Responds to local weather data, simulates actually being outside.
- Pleasant sounds, colors, and visuals that I hope you like. Designed with introverts in mind.
- 12 NPCs whose moods and conversation topics change with the weather and time of day.
- Hundreds of conversations to be had (most of them not about the weather).
- Open gameplay, forever.
- Designed to be played in 10-20 minute bursts, endlessly.
- Cute dog.
- A top-secret c h e a t c o d e.
- Rocks you can kick.
**SEE YOU OUTSIDE**