Lunar Flight Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Lunar Flight game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A modern take on the classic arcade game, Lunar Lander, Lunar Flight extends the experience to a fully fictionalized and accessible lunar module simulator providing a variety of mission types involving transporting cargo, acquiring data at survey locations and locating lost cargo.
Completing missions earns experience points and money to be used to refuel, repair and upgrade the lunar module. In addition to missions there are time trial challenges complete with online leader boards and a globally ranked pilots leader board, ranked by experience. To round out the game there are a variety of achievements to provide additional challenges and objectives.
When you think you've got what it takes, head online and go head to head in deadly combat against the best pilots in the world in Lunar Flights Multiplayer mode.
A truly unique and challenging flight simulation experience, Lunar Flight will give you many hours of immersive, addictive and rewarding gameplay.
- Track IR Support
- Authentic Newtonian space physics
- Addictive, challenging Simulation
- Earn money and experience from Transport, Survey & Lost cargo recovery missions
- Purchase Upgrades and Action items for the Lunar Module
- Online Time Trial and Pilot Experience Leader boards
- Online Multiplayer with Weapon Systems
- Random mission generation
- 51 Achievements
- Spectacular graphics and effects
- Award Winning Soundscape
- Unique Quad view display
- Comprehensive Replay System
- Default X360 Controller Support
- Support for multiple Input Devices (HOTAS)