- Release date: 3/27/2017
- Developer: Quantaze Interactive
- Publisher: Quantaze Interactive
- Genre: Indie , Simulation , Early Access , Massively Multiplayer
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Online Multi-Player, Online Co-op, Includes level editor, HTC Vive, Tracked Motion Controllers, Standing, Room-Scale
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel i5-4590
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 490
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Mekside VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mekside VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The basic building block in Mekside is a cubic voxel, and there are several dozens of different materials available with unique properties. The game allows building to take place both as static blocks placed in or on the terrain, or as voxel-based objects that freely moves by physical simulation. There are motors and pistons available to interconnect built shapes, sensors to control or trigger motors and even rockets and turbine engines.
The physical simulation includes aerodynamics and hydrodynamics, so the player could build working aircrafts, helicopters and boats.
To give an immersive VR experience, Mekside VR uses two hand-controllers for the player to interact with and direct the creative process in the game. The locomotion method recommended is free movement using the touchpad of one of the controllers, with optional field-of-view limiting to make this method of locomotion work well for most players.