Niche - a genetics survival game Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Niche - a genetics survival game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Niche - a genetics survival game is a fresh blend of turn-based strategy and simulation combined with roguelike elements.
Shape your own species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive against all odds, such as hungry predators, climate change and spreading sickness.
If your species goes extinct the game is lost and your evolution needs to start anew.
- Real genetics for breeding system
- Over 100 genes to shape your species
- Procedurally generated worlds and animals
- 4 biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
- Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
Games/books that inspired us:
- Dont Starve
- The Creatures Series
- Warrior Cats